We are delighted to announce that the Los Angeles-based consulting firm, ColLAborate, has joined our community as our latest organization member.
ColLAborate's span of work includes advocacy, community outreach, entitlement processing, and business-to-business projects. And this has meant that ColLAborate partners have worked on some of the most important projects in Greater L.A. since 2000.
Scope of work examples include:
- Secured clients' overpaid City and County fees and taxes
- Negotiated best-term leases with City and County Agencies
- Worked with key stakeholders, Neighborhood Councils, and elected officials to create a consensus for development projects
- Executed cost-effective community outreach strategies
- Filed to win approvals for projects, including commercial and affordable to luxury housing development
- Created innovative solutions with City and County Departments
- Won contracts with DWP, LAWA, Metro, the Port of Los Angeles, and other City and County Departments
- Designed legislative solutions for business problems
- Settled disputes for properties subject to City, County, and California Coastal Commission jurisdiction
Our primary contact at ColLAborate is Ms. Cynthia Coulter who advises on business development opportunities for the firm and brings significant c-suite experience with a career in international marketing and corporate communications. She works extensively in the renewable energy/clean tech and sustainability sectors developing opportunities between China and North America.
We also wish to recognize Ms. Katherine (Kate) Hennigan Ohanesian, a founding partner at ColLAborate, who specializes in land use and government affairs. Prior to founding the firm, Kate spent more than twelve years serving the City of Los Angeles in various capacities, most recently as Economic Development and Legislative Director for Councilmember Paul Koretz. Kate advised and represented Councilmember Koretz regarding business retention, job creation, transportation policy and economic development. Kate previously served as a Senior Policy Director in the Office of Economic and Business Policy for former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, where she was responsible for the Hollywood film and entertainment community.
Please join us in welcoming ColLAborate to our growing cross-border community. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.collaborate-la.com/contact/
And, as always, thank you for your continued support.