We are pleased to welcome IMC as a corporate member of MAPLE Business Council.
IMC works with its clients helping them focus on the psychology of software systems to drive change in telecommunications, media, financial services, real estate, manufacturing, healthcare and the service industries.
IMC works with organizations to examine their software systems design, implementation and acceptance so that users get the same value and experience out of their corporate systems that they get out of their consumer applications.
Drawing upon extensive system design and deployment experience in Canada, the United States, and the UK, IMC provides a unique perspective into both the design of new technology, as well as the re-development of projects that are not delivering to their expected potential.
Some of the leading organizations who choose to work with IMC include:
* RBC: Canada’s largest bank
* Rogers Communications: #1 Canadian Telco and Media++ company
* BMO: 4th Largest Bank in Canada
* CIBC: Canada’s 5th largest bank
* LoyaltyOne: Global provider of enterprise loyalty programs
* Sienna Senior Living: One of Canada's largest senior housing and long-term care providers.
* RioCan: Largest REIT and retail landlord in Canada
* Enercare: Leading Canadian home and commercial energy company
* Chairman’s Brands: International restaurant franchiser
* Oxfam GB: Leading NGO providing aid in over 90 countries
* NHS: UK’s public health system
IMC provides service on three continents, and recently became IBM Watson’s Lead Partner in Canada. IMC is working with major companies around the world to design and deploy Watson-based machine learning solutions at advantageous Canadian pricing.
For more information on IMC, please visit www.imcba.com