MAPLE Business Council Summer Event
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP Conference Center 2040 Main Street 2nd Floor Irvine, CA 92614 United States (map)
At MAPLE we bring together executives interested in exploring cross-border trade and investment opportunities between Southern California and Canada.
Join us for our inaugural member networking event. Come meet our board of directors and connect with current and prospective members. There will be an opportunity to network over continental breakfast before and after our presentations.
We are honoured to welcome the following distinguished speakers:
- Mr. Garth Stevens, partner at Snell & Wilmer LLP, who will share insights on the work of a cross-border business council and the benefits this affords its members and sponsors by sharing his experience at the Canada Arizona Business Council.
- Mr. Nir Shtolzberg, who is the Southern California market leader for the Ernst & Young, LLP West Sub-Area Quantitative Services practice. Mr. Shtolzberg's presentation will address the R&D tax incentives that are available in Canada and the U.S.
- Mr. Robb Roby, partner at Knobbe Martens, Olson and Bear, LLP, who will discuss what to know about IP protection for a startup and some of the common myths about IP.
- Thank you to Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP for their generous contribution of the conference center as well as to our MAPLE Business Council members.
While this event is invitation only, we welcome you to submit your information for consideration.
We look forward to seeing you!
MAPLE Business Council