MAPLE® Is honored to once again be the Canadian partner to GetGlobal as we promote a greater understanding of the opportunities to successfully engage the Canadian market for investment, trade, and entrepreneurship opportunities.
At GetGlobal 2017 - an important global conference addressing the opportunities and challenges of expanding business and thriving in global markets - MAPLE will be hosting a Canada panel discussion on the opportunities to do business with our neighbor to the north. As the second-largest country in the world by geography, there is so much to discover. To help identify opportunities, we are convening an expert panel representing key regions across Canada including Vancouver, Winnipeg, and the Provinces of Québec and New Brunswick.
We are honored to be welcoming the following organizations as part of our Canada Super Session panel discussion:
- HQ Vancouver - Mr. Jason Tse, Executive Director of Business Development
- World Trade Center Winnipeg - Ms. Mariette Mulaire, President & CEO
- Investissement Québec - Ms. Nathalie Rivard, Director Los Angeles
- Opportunities NB (New Brunswick) - Mr. Joel DeWolfe, Business Development Executive
GetGlobal brings together executives and experts in a variety of industries to discuss the strategies and tactics framing success for today's global marketplace.
The GetGlobal 2017 conference features speakers such as Blake Irving, CEO of GoDaddy; Dr. Laura Dawson, Director at Canada Institute and Jason Jercinovic, Global Head of Marketing Innovation at Havas, addressing a variety of topics ranging from tech innovations and sustainability strategies to navigating cultural differences and finding the right local partners.
At GetGlobal 2017 you'll get one-of-a-kind access to:
- Unbeatable networking with the world's best experts and partners in their fields
- Up-to-the-minute intelligence on the latest shifts inside and across markets at the consumer, business, and government level
- Discussions on topics of make-or-break importance that do not happen anywhere else
- Companies that can share their experiences of success or challenges with you
- Senior officials from here and from abroad who can help with your cross-market efforts
- Tools and strategies that will save you time and money on foreign business deals
MAPLE members receive a 40% discount on current registration fees. For more information, please contact Stephen Armstrong (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Robert Kelle (email@example.com).