MAPLE Business Council is honored to be working with the U.S. Commercial Service to present a special event on Selling to The Government of Canada on Thursday, April 13th at the Greater Irvine Chamber.
The Government of Canada (GOC) is one of the largest purchasing entities in the world, buying in excess of US$20 billion worth of goods and services every year from thousands of suppliers.
– Learn how your organization can sell to the GOC.
– Learn about Canadian Government procurement opportunities directly from the experts.
– Understand how the Government Electronic Tendering Service works and how to best utilize this tool
– Find out who is currently competing for GOC contracts.
– Meet your U.S. Commercial Service experts in Canada to assist you in selling to the GOC.
Join us at this free event for a presentation by Ms. Lucy Latka, Senior Commercial Specialist from the U.S. Embassy in Ottawa. Please share this with others who may be interested in this event as well.
How to Sell to The Government of Canada Briefing
Date: Thursday, April 13th
Time: 7:30-8:00AM (networking); 8:00-9:30AM (roundtable)
Cost: No charge
Location: Irvine Chamber, 36 Executive Park #100, Irvine, CA 92614
Register today at http://ow.ly/YmKM30aF40H